Surprisingly the sweet floral patterns look comfortable in rooms styled as opulent or modern, classic or eclectic, all while maintaining some gender neutrality (even the pink room has enough tailored details to keep it from looking too 'girlie'). See more images at the Plum Pretty Sugar shop and blog.
- King Pillow Shams in 'beckoning creatures' for $50
- Curtain Panel Set in 'dreams in paisley' for $50
- King Duvet Cover in 'bright stripes' for $190
- King Duvet Cover in Beckoning Creatures for $130
- Full/Queen Duvet Cover and Pillow Sham Set in 'pastel stripes' for $150
(Images: Plump Pretty Sugar)