Great artwork really enhances the design of a home and defines its personality. I love designs with a few standout art pieces and also spaces filled with an abundant collection of art. Art is so personal to each individual and speaks volumes about its owner.
My favorite type of artwork is photography. I love high fashion photography and this year my goal is to take many more pictures and have them professionally framed. I want to create many artwork vignettes around my home. What type of artwork do you display in your home?
- Caitlin Creates an Artist Retreat in the Hills
- Three Men & a Home Filled with Photography
- A Look Inside 4 Contemporary Los Angeles Homes
- Steven Arroyo's Think Tank
- Robert's Art Collection in a Storybook Home
- Highlights from the Fall AIA Los Angeles Home Tours
- Heather & Alex's Nostalgic Cottage in the City
- Kay's Curated Somerville Nest
Images: As credited above