I have a confession: I have never been to a flea market. All my friends give me tips for shopping flea markets— when to go, which ones are the best, etc. I have seen so many great examples of the possibilities of shopping flea markets, thrift stores, and swap meets. Time to mark my calendar for my very first flea market trip. Anyone want to join me?
The homes featured inspire me to put on my sneakers, sunscreen, and grab a bottle of water to tackle the Rose Bowl flea market. I don't know that I will be picking up awkward family photos, which is my friend's frequent swap meet purchase. However, I am on a mission to find an old trunk. Wish me luck!
- Alicia's "Flea Market Faboosh"
- Chris' Industrial "Dreamer's Dream" Loft
- Matthew and Deb's Collection of Small Finds
- Three Men & a Home Filled with Photography
- Steven Arroyo's Think Tank
- Jesse & Leia's Inspired Americana Bungalow
- Ofer and Randy's Flea Market Collections
- Erin & Danny Living Together in Only 500 Square Feet
- Steve & Glen's Joshua Tree Retreat
- Corina's Hollywood Glamour on a Budget
(Images: Alicia Peat, Sean Stiegemeier and Dirk Mai, Matthew Shallenberger, Bethany Nauert, Jen Siska, Steve Halterman)