It's another win for the bees. In addition to their main career pollinating our fruits and veggies, they've also found the time to dabble in hive architecture. By creating the graphic, cool honeycomb structure, they've inspired some pretty rad home decor.
I especially love hexagonal honeycomb because it feels organic but is also repetitive, so it's perfect for adding geometric interest to decor or textiles. Dare I say, this pattern is the bee's knees.
1. A stainless backsplash combines industrial materials with an organic shape. Via Backsplash Ideas
2. This console has a beautiful marble top and a honeycomb surprise underneath. William Yeoward console via Architectural Digest
3. Tonal variations give depth to the repeating pattern. Honeycomb rug via Home Decorators
4. This gorgeous coffee table is inlaid with a subtle honeycomb pattern. Via Simplified Bee
5. A geometric pendant in a minty shade. Honeycomb Pendant via Urban Outfitters
6. I love the zigzag edge on these concrete coasters. From Etsy shop Culinarium
7. This honeycomb wall with glass panels functions as a room divider, but lets light filter though. Via Contemporist
8. Protect your phone with beautiful bamboo. Red Panda via Etsy
9. A honeycomb stencil works for walls, or anywhere you want to add a graphic pattern. From Etsy shop Cute Stencils
10. Subtle texture and distressing makes for a classy-cool vase. Via West Elm
(Images: As linked above)