Top row, left to right:
- Project Green Bag made these organic totes in honor of San Francisco's no plastic bag law.
- No bigger than a bread box, local favorite Tartine's Cookbook.
- I don't know what's better, Christopher Elbow's chocolates or his spicy hot chocolate — a Hayes Valley must.
- Sausalito-based Heath Ceramics sells soft goods too, like these new classic Everyday Napkins.
- There are many amazing wineries all over the Bay Area, but my Napa favorite that is big enough to have online orders is Peju — it's a fun place to taste when you're in the area and has great mustards too.
Bottom row, left to right:
- Local illustrator Cat Seto has a great little Russian Hill shop and festive calendars you can buy online.
- Get your organic cheese from THE place to get dairy in San Francisco: Cowgirl Creamery.
- My mom insists on picking up North Beach's Molinari Salami when she comes to town.
- Finally, an oldie but goodie: Heath's classic hard good, the bud vase in a range of colors.
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day