The last week in the Dhahran desert has me craving color, and for some reason I have always associated magenta with the end of summer. This hot color seems able to hold its own on a hot summer day and certainly adds a vibrant pop when used for interior design. Though combining all these products in one home might drive you over the edge, individually they elevate the energy in any space.
These products highlight the beauty a bright color can bring to your living space. If you too love hot pink, then here are some piece that might help convince you to let that love run free!
- Botanica Rug by Selina Rose- £450.00
- Glass appetizer plates - $32 for four
- Series 7 Chair in Magenta Lacquer- $682
- Magenta Gerbera Daisies- buy these bright & wonderful flowers at your local florist
- Perfume Bottle Lamp by Porta Romana- £972.00
- Felted Wool Doliy Placemat by Donna Wilson- £16.50
- Table n by Dot Studios- industrial design
- Hot Pink Zebra Pillow from MiCasaBella on Etsy- $29