Happy Oscar day! We're getting ready for the big night, which we'll be watching in HD on a 42-inch LCD. Oh yah! With all that detail, we'll be able to tell you who got a last minute nip/tuck or botox fix! How do you plan on watching Hollywood's most "beautiful"?
This week we took a look at an iPhone concept that solves the few lackluster features of Apple's monopolizing mobile. We also got Peter to review NuForce Icon amp and S-1 speakers, which have been causing a lot of hoopla. But one of our favorite posts was the inspiring home offices of Kate Hume. We love all the organic pieces found in the space, from feathery lampshades to Audubon-style illustrations -- not to mention that beautiful wall cabinet housing a sweet flat screen.
And those posts aren't even what made it to our top ten! After the jump we countdown the top ten posts for the week. Which were your faves?
- Grass Patch: A Clock that Runs on Mud
- Behind the Blog: Mr. Gizmodo's San Francisco Home Office
- How To: Hide a Home Office in a Closet
- Tech Tour: Beamer Wilkins' Workspace Obsession
- How To: Double Your Internet Browsing Speed on Firefox
- How To: Give Your Home Electronics a Makeover!
- Look! Eepybird's Sticky Note Experiment
- Good Questions: Cheap DIY Soundproofing Solution?
- Close-Up: Katy's Tidy Brooklyn Home Office
- How to: Stream Any Type of Video To Your Playstation 3