Well, those of us on the east coast seem to have survived tropical storm Hanna. Now it's on to Ike! Has your name ever been used to name a hurricane/tropical storm?
With the storm passed and a beautiful Sunday upon us we thought we'd take a look at the past week's posts. We had some goodies, including a lot of coverage of Google's new web browser (is there anything the search engine doesn't do)?
After the jump a look at the week's top ten posts.
- Digital Message Tape Makes Moving Fun
- USB Whack It
- How To...Trim Your Coax Cables
- Top Ten (Free) Screensavers
- How To...Stream Video to Your PS3
- Poking Fun at the Google Chrome Comic
- Tech Tour: Andy and Heather's Geek Chic Living Room
- How To...Create a Digital Memory Wall
- 15 Best Looking Home Offices
- Google Chrome Is the Browser of Today