Don't use disposable cups at your next party. Use this tip instead! It's fun, and as easy as going to your local office supply store. It'll also prevent your having to wash a giant pile of glasses after your guests leave, and most importantly, it'll keep a mountain of disposable cups from going in the trash. Read more for details...
Guests can easily consume three to five drinks in the course of a party, ranging from water to alcohol. Do the math, and you'll quickly realize that the party's aftermath can turn into sea of unwanted cups. Using this tip will keep the number of cups low (one glass per guest) and your spirits high!
- Using simple circle labels from your office supply store, stick the stickers on your glasses before your guests arrive (Photo 3). (By the way, they come in four fun colors.)
- Be sure to stick them at the top, just under the rim, to prevent condensation from making them peel later on (Photo 2).
- Make a sign asking your guests to sign their cups and leave out a few pens to do the job (Photo 3).
- To remove, simply soak the cups in water until the paper stickers become transparent. They'll slide off in a snap!l
• Four Over-the-Sink Accessories: Maximize your Space!
• How Owning 160 White Plates Has Saved Us Money
(Images: John Doe)