Tealight holders are compact enough to organize any number of small things around your home. Whether they're organizing your junk drawer or drying your toothbrush heads, tealight holders pack a multifunctional punch. Think of them as mini jars. What's more, they're inexpensive enough to buy using your coin jar and eco-friendly to boot! Read more to find out all the places tealight holders will work in your home.
Tealight holders are always made of glass, a material that recycles incredibly well. They're also long-lasting, small space friendly, multifunctional and inexpensive. Here are some tips on how to use them in your home beyond holding candles.
For Organizing: (Photo 5)
• As modular units for organizing small drawer contents like binder clips, paperclips,
extra buttons, jewelry etc.
• To organize small racks and shelves.
In the Kitchen or Dining Room: (Photo 3)
• Condiment holder
• Shot glass
• Small serving bowl for serving olives, nuts, candy, etc.
• Mini bowl to hold chopped, diced, or minced ingredients while cooking
In the Bathroom: (Photo 2)
• Electric toothbrush head dryer
• Cotton swab holder
• Mouthguard or retainer dryer
As Decor: (Photo 4)
• Bud vase
• Plant pot
• And of course, candle holder
(Images: Angie Cho)