Custom frames can be really expensive, so we're always looking for new, inexpensive ways to hang our expanding collection of art. We love this idea that uses salvaged picture frames and binder clips to easily hang and rotate art.
Home design blog, Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss, had a great idea to group together a bunch of empty frames to create a gallery wall. They painted the mismatched frames a single color to make a cohesive group, hung them and then nailed a binder clip to the upper center of each empty frame. Now, without having to buy a frame for each piece of art, they can easily hang a variety of types and sizes of art and easily change them out whenever they want!
• Read More: Home Is Where Your Art Is at Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss
Via Simply Stated
- 13 Tips When Buying Old Picture Frames For Refinishing
- Look! Frame as Picture Ledge
- Hang Your Pictures Without Extra Nail Holes
- 6 Ways To Hang Photos Without Using Nails
(Images: Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss)