If you want to add a dose of summer inspiration to your home, consider woven accessories and furniture. They evoke afternoon barbecues, sun soaked days in the garden, and picnic-inspired dinner parties. They're quintessential summer pieces, perfect for when the weather is hot and the parties are casual.
(Images: As credited above.)
- Seagrass Carafe, $22 at Botanik.
- Vintage straw weave bowls, $17 at Elizabeth Wren Vintage.
- Seagrass Cushions, $25 each at Botanik.
- Milo Baughman 1970's Coffee Table, price upon request at 1stDibs.
- Vintage woven placemats, $28 for a set of 6 at The Cottage Cheese.
- Vintage raffia serving bowl, $28 at Behind the Orange Door.
- Scoop Lounge Chair, $760 (normally $895) at Design Within Reach.
- Oversize woven tray and cloche, $99 at Pottery Barn.