As eco-friendly travel becomes more popular, hotels continue to incorporate organic modern elements. The style stays pretty similar even across continents — wood beds, white walls, accessories made of natural materials, and so on. Luckily, it seems to work well just about everywhere. Many hotels with this look also strive for LEED or Green Globe certification, so it's a style that goes a bit further than just interior design. That's a nice thing to think about when you're staying somewhere beautiful.
- Hotel Can Simoneta, Canyamel, Mallorca.
- Los Feliz Lodge, Los Angeles, California.
- Tierra Patagonia, Torres del Paine National Park, Patagonia, Chile.
- Bardessono, Yountville, California.
- Hotel Bel Ami, Paris, France.
(Images: as credited above)