And if Black isn't your color, don't worry, there's red too. Hey, this is either product planning Hara-Kiri or a brilliant PR move... or both.
- This Season's Must-Have: The Little Black Roll - Renova's new line of black toilet paper is taking NYC by storm. Renova is here.
- A Hideout of His Own - Men building rooms of their own is as old as the hills, but this story would have you believe that there is a upsurge in the making. The pics are very nice.
- Designing a House to Save a Tree - Awesome pics and story of Margarita McGrath and Scott Oliver's new modern home in Fort Greene. This is pure DWELL babycakes.
- Can a Legendary Iris Garden Survive? - The Raver is back on the road (does she ever settle down?), this time in Virginia checking out Margaret Thomas' remarkable iris gardens. PlantTherapy fans rejoice.
- Personal Shopper: Outdoor Umbrellas - Not the best roundup, but this Wogg-Pavillion is super cool.
- Q. What can I do about a spouse who vetoes my decorating ideas? - This is always a good question. The start of Craig Kellog's response is good too: "American women are divided into two classes: the happily married and the decorators." Dorothy Draper
- Lucretia Moroni has redone the Dorilton on the UWS
- Truss cafe chair from Context Furniture by Scott Klinker at ICFF
- The annual Trade Secrets plant and garden antique sale is Saturday in Sharon, CT
- Trend Tris cart has extra wheels
- The Chinatown Brasserie is open on Lafayette with elaborate decor by William T. Georgis