Still going green this week with stories about reducing your environmental footprint, a green eco-tudor, and a refurbished oil tank. Design*Sponge gets a shout-out in Currrents and Personal Shopper is devoted to leaf-removal.
- Secret Rooms are fascinating—but I wish there were more pictures! Of course, Scooby Doo is referenced more than once.
- EcoManor is a green tudor in the Atlanta area. The first LEED-certified residence in Georgia.
- Inspired by all the green-commotion, author Andrew Postman tries an Energy Diet.
- Living in a refurbished steel Oil Tank.
- How to:Clean Punched Tin.
- Design*Sponge! —aaron