Even more pictures! Pictures are taking over—whoa—that couch is ugly and huge! The majority of this week's Home & Garden is devoted to various tales of regrettable purchases and decorating choices...
- Regrets Only: Yes, that is Joan Rivers.
- Dark Plots Conceived in a Tudor Setting: At Home With Nelson DeMille, author and conspiracy theorist. (Lots of interior images on the second page of the story.)
- In Cape Cod’s Dunes, Something’s Growing Besides Scrub Pine: Houses, new and old, part of the Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Room to Improve: My house needs a new furnace. Which one should I buy?
- Personal Shopper: Thanksgiving tabletop. A lot of turkeys and pumpkins, but other stuff too.