Top Stories. This week's Home & Garden features fewer stories with deeper roots. We loved the extensive Personal Shopper on Parson's Tables and are a bit depressed about the geodesic-domes with cupolas and turrets...
- Renovations amplifying problems—Irreconcilable Interiors: When Mates Don’t Match. (We think this photo says it all!)
- Poor Buckminster. Once futuristic and modern, The Dome Gains Weight and Settles Down. Slideshow with pics of (ill-conceived?) domes.
- Restoring a village in Tuscany: Shopping for a Villa, He Wound Up With a Village. Lots of good pictures within the story.
- Room to Improve: What is the best way to clean leather furniture? also, How do I get rid of a heavily textured ceiling?
- A wide range of Parsons Tables—across all price ranges.