Another odd mix. Cleaning out stories that didn't make the cut in earlier editions? We hate to be harsh, but urinals that look like flowers don't really do it for us!
- The age of teenage entrepreneurs: Barons Before Bedtime. Not really sure what this is doing in Home & Garden section...
- At Home With Allen Shawn: A Life Lived in Fear, but Not Half Bad.
- Turkish Delight: On the Aegean, Stone and Steel Surrender to the Breeze.
- Residential Urinals: For the High-End Bathroom, Something Unexpected. Thank goodness this isn't even a discussion in small spaces! Errrr...Urinal Slideshow!
- Personal Shopper: Foreign Marketplaces at Home. Lots from Target's Global Bazaar, Circa Trade in Hudson, NY, and Conran Shop's exhibit/sale of 170 Everyday Domestic Products From Around the World.
- Room to Improve: What can I do to disguise an ugly steel door?