Pictures! More pictures this week—we think the web producers were swamped with Fashion Week work last week...
- Green cleaning products: A Safe House? Looks at the huge increase in sales and the different emerging brands of green cleaning supplies. Is it worth it? Article is not definitive but offers valid points from both sides.
- Brainman, at Rest in His Oasis. An autistic savant living by routine in the UK.
- Not Enough Snow for You? Talk to Your Father. This was a bit disturbing—we were unaware of the number of personal snow machines being sold in this country. Environmentally, it's so backward.
- A Tree-Hugger Shows Her Affection With a Saw. Personal narative—we liked it and we learned something.
- Room To Improve: I want my Victorian fainting couch to look like Sigmund Freud's. Where can I find upholstery fabric in Persian kilim patterns?
- Personal Shooper: Textiles from Maison & Objet.