Post-ICFF. Home & Garden rounds out the week with a lot from ICFF...
- Real People Meet Real Design The Home & Garden staff compiled a group of four very different people to give feedback on ICFF. While this story attempts to bridge the gap between "design" and the masses, it might do more to alienate them by focusing on the extremes of the show. The slideshow is worth it!
- New York's Nurseries Try a Transplant. Large gardening centers sprouting up in Red Hook, Brooklyn.
- A House on the Hudson With a Japanese Soul. The headline says it all. Lots of images.
- Room to Improve: I'm tired of granite countertops. What are some alternatives? Amen!
- Personal Shopper:Children's Furniture from ICFF.
(Photograph by Joe Fornabaio, Tyler Hicks, Phil Mansfield, Raeanne Giovanni-Inoue)