Kitchens! Today's section is dominated by Kitchen Tales — six very different kitchens in the New York Area.
- Multigenerational Cooking in Westchester.
- When the Real Estate Market Sizzles, the Oven Stays Cold at Astor Place.
- The Artist's Kitchen, Recycled and Curated in Crown Heights, Brooklyn.
- Above the Store, a Little R&D in the West Village.
- A Classico-Minimalist in Chelsea.
- The Only Heat Is From Hot Sauce in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn...
- A Resort Cottage to Go explores the growth and popularity of park model mobile homes.
- A Retreat in Ulster County, Shipped Partly From Bolivia. The homeowner shipped hardwoods from Bolivia for his modern retreat.
- Room to Improve: How can I hide my ugly windows without blocking the light?
- Personal Shopper: New Zing for the Bathroom.
(Photographs by Andrea Mohin, Michael Falco, Chester Higgins Jr., Jodi Hilton, Phil Mansfield)