- The Money’s in the Mattress. Exploring the world beyond Sleepy's where a $17,000 mattress is a steal and the luxury models top out around $50,000. Are we more achy and tired than ever? Or just succumbing to consumer dares? Check out the graphic showcasing some premier mattresses.
- At Home in a Bloomsbury Fantasy. Literary lives on the grounds of Sissinghurst Castle.
- The Trowel and the Mouse. Author Stacey Stowe explores landscaping with technology.
- After ‘Open Water,’ Lots of Open Spaces. The Brooklyn brownstone home of filmmakers Laura Lau and Chris Kentis.
- Room to Improve: How can I store a big collection of books in a small apartment?
- Personal Shopper: Summertime Home (+ Pool) Gifts.
(Pics: Dieter Braun, James Merrell, Gabriele Stabile)