Catching up with last week's Home & Garden section of the NYT. —Aaron
- The evolution of swimming pools at the top of the market: Pools Conceived to Make a Splash— from "recreation center to a complete environment."
- A new kind of support network for foster families: Creating a Village to Foster a Child.
- At Home in New Orleans With Bryan Batt: An Actor Really Sells His Material.
- In the Garden: A Connecticut Hillside of Feisty Beauties. Karen Bussolini's home and garden in the foothills of the Berkshires.
- Room to Improve: How can I make my new apartment feel older?
- Personal Shopper: Modern intrepretations of ancient patterns.
(Pics: Jill Connelly, James Estrin, Cheryl Gerber, John Lei)