- Romancing the Flat Pack: Ikea, Repurposed. The DIYers reimagine the global stream of stuff. In addition to the cult of IKEAhackers, the article takes a broad look at DIY culture including ReadyMade, instructables.com and etsy. There is a slideshow of various IKEA hacks, too.
- Classic Grandeur in 472 Square Feet. The Manhattan pied-à-terre of designer Chris Madden and her husband, Kevin.
- The Retailer Next Door. The evolving stoop sale culture in Fort Greene, Prospect Heights and Park Slope. Don't miss the audio slideshow that accompanies this story.
- Room To Improve: How can I streamline my cluttered patio garden?
- Personal Shopper: Garden Organizational Tools.
(Pics: Jessica Dimmock, Hiroko Masuike, Michelle V. Agins, Getty Images)