Marianne rocks! Top news is that Personal Shopper is hot. Literally and figuratively, the products and tips on how to keep your home warm this winter are attractive and useful. We particularly like the Timber Creek fire screen from Toad Hall and the Retro Heater which doubles as a fan during the warmer months.
Beyond that, the section stumbled this week by straying too far into Real Estate territory and spending far too much time on families who move to be near their children at boarding school. Yawn.
- A Roomsmith Mixing Warmth and Wit: Count Bruno de Caumont is NOT our style. This is more interesting for the way he works and how he has created his career.
- Alen MacWeeney photographs Mathew Broderick's mother's apartment
- Tord Boontje has a new Doll Chair
- Homage to Buckminster Fuller: Geodesic dome in Oklahoma gets a second life
- Target opens a new online emporium: Global Bazaar
- New rubberized outdoor Tivoli radio
- Webcams Transport Virtual Visitors: We will be seeing more of this... it is very interesting.