Zig-Zagging like a hockey pro, H & H switches up the front page and heads off in an entirely different direction this week. New writers, a big article on preservation politics (?), and no garden (sigh). But there are some gems here, and we find the change refreshing. To billing goes to Marianne Rohrlich's article on children's design: Is 2½ Too Old to Be a V.P. for Design?. Getting down and dirty in the hip world of children's design, this Personal Shopper rakes in the products and the personalities shaping the scene. Slideshow Also, big heads up on guess what? A Small, Cool Apartment. Like Magic, a Pocket-Size Loft is a great little house tour of Hans Dorsinville's 550-square-foot one-bedroom. Top Stories
- When Preservation Equals Demolition: Exactly what you think it is about...
- Kevin O'Brien: Tickling Silk Fibers With a New Set of Tools: Super cool Philadelphia fabric designer does unusual things
- No Dessert for You! Now Go to Your Tower: McMansions take a new turn... Children's wings are all the rage.
- "10 x 10_2," scheduled for release on April 15 by Phaidon Press
- Eleventwentyfive: A two-year-old design company in Pasadena, Calif.
- Zerodisegno: Embellished with images of collages by Mimmo Rotella
- A new thrill called Insanity