Perhaps in preparation for Domino magazine's arrival next month, H&H steps up the focus on the shopping impulse and provides a rollicking account of a search for chandeliers.
With commentary from Apartment Therapy (we are totally flattered), Rick Marin obsesses over being a straight man in what he believes to be a gay man's world. Hello! We're all capable of swingin' baby.
This is a good edition, very helpful, and kudos go to Marianne Rohrlich's colorful rundown on summer carpets in Personal Shopper.
- Toddler-Proof and Party-Perfect: The TriBeCa loft of Dominique Lévy and Dorothy Berwin
- Bypass That Pesky Board, Buy a Mansion: New York has McMansions too...
- Soon the Figments Will Turn to Flowers: Anne Raver prepares us for the delights to come... Great resources here.
- Matthew White and Frank Webb: Introduce "Intaglio"
- A new line of Swiss Army tools from Victorinox
- "Party Wall": An interactive installation by Eric Bunge and Mimi Hoang of nArchitects
- Dirt Devil Detailer: Mini vacuum for keyboards, etc...
- The 25-room Casa Camper: A new hotel in Barcelona by Camper shoes