We don't know, maybe it's just a personal thing, but this week's H&H just seems hot. True the scoring doesn't add up super high, but that's because of weakness in the green and garden areas, but the stories are all cool, beautifullly photographed and take you around the world. Top credit goes to Architecture and Carchitecture, which despite a title that you can choke on, leads us deep into the upcoming California style of Jennifer Luce, who has the remarkable double billing of being a residential architect and an industrial architect for Nissan.
- Dissent Roils Wright's World: Taliesin West at a crossroads: stick to the past or embrace the future?
- His 5 Cents' Worth: Joe Fitzgerald, 54, is an "overnight sensation," having designed both sides of the new US nickel
- Turning Trash Into Gold: A New Urban Alchemy: What, where and who is going on in the Dumpster Diving renaissance
- Personal Shopper: Holiday platters of every style
- The Springtime Blues, Back to Delight: Ken Druse puts you to sleep discussing voluptuous potted blue Hydrangea macrophylla