Best Things About Our New Home:
• More space is fun (particularly the empty space)
• Seeing sunlight rocks
• Ursula sleeps in her own room
• Our bathroom isn't the size of a postage stamp (I can dry myself in there)
• The heat is steady (ie. it's not freezing at night or in the middle of the day)
• Being able to walk around both sides of the bed feels like a luxurious bonus
Worst Things About Our New Home (there are less of these...phew!)
• It doesn't smell like home (it smells like paint and sheetrock)
• The streetside is NOISY (the garbage trucks wake Ursula up)
• The rent is a lot more and we feel a pressure that never existed before
• The building is quiet and people keep more to themselves
• It's a lot further to our compost...
Our jumbo amaryllis has gone BOOM this past week
A big purchase over Christmas we Tibor Kalman's M&Co oversized clock. Been wanting this for five years...
We bought the bird feeder two weekends ago, but haven't had any birds yet. Very depressed about that.
• House Tour: New Family Home #4
• House Tour: New Family Home #3
• House Tour: New Family's Min Bed
• House Tour: New Family Home #2
• House Tours: New Family Home #1
This is a favorite lamp from Marston and Langinger with FROSTA side table from Ikea and the Sleepytime rocker from NurseryWorks
This was a big purchase and another winner: the Eames LCW...