Agreed, it was dumb to post such a dumpy picture of our lovely new sofa last week, and boy did we get slapped. Now, we rise to the defense. This morning, as the sun was shining through the window, we took a few closeups and establishing shots that will show, men and women of the jury, that this sofa is befitting of its expense (even despite it's 40% off sale price)...
True, there is a bit of the shabby chic about it, but the linen texture is wont to be rumply and COZY in both winter and summer. It's also easier to care for, as it doesn't show dirt as much and cleans up well.
BTW, the pillows are Judy Ross and two Balinese ceremonial sarong pillows from Andrianna Shamaris.
So we now ask you, dear jurors, in light of all this new evidence, Is this sofa not fair?
NEW FAMILY HOME LINKS:
• New Family Home #8: Honey, We Have a Sofa!
• House Tour: Flat Vertical Wine Rack Solution #7
• House Tour: New Family Home #6
• House Tour: New Family Home #5
• House Tour: New Family Home #4
• House Tour: New Family Home #3
• House Tour: New Family's Min Bed
• House Tour: New Family Home #2
• House Tours: New Family Home #1