Thankfully, our house tour hosts have provided plenty of tips to take away:
• Place mirrors adjacent from windows or in back of lamps to reflect and maximize light.
• Angle mirrors in a way that they reflect the most beautiful details of the home. Sometimes this means facing a window with a great view, a great piece of art, or a special vignette.
• Use multiple mirrors to break up an expanse of white space.
• Use a large mirror to lighten a dark or heavy room.
• Place a mirror to amplify the effect of a bold wallpaper or paint treatment in a tight space such as a hallway or entryway. It will make the wallpaper appear to go on and on.
1. Benjamin's Modern Glam Bachelor Pad
2. Janelle's High Impact Oasis
3. Chris & Saule's Clean Eclectic Family Home
4. Zoe & Trey's Refined Eclectic Georgetown Digs
5.Nick & RJ's Eclectic Glam Studio City Home
6. Allison's Playful Chinoiserie Modern
7. Chris' Industrial "Dreamer's Dream" Loft
8. Tanya's Romantic Color Infusion
9. Jamison, Alec & Zion's "Elegant Circus" Home
10. Sally's French-Glam Hyde Park Home
(Images: As linked above.)