• Adir & Marcello's Worldly Retreat is full of vignettes, arranged with casual precision. This draped chair is like a little foretaste of what's to come.
• Caitlin's Artist Retreat in The Hills is a stylist's dream. Every surface boasts an interesting array of natural and created objects.
• Beth & Bill's Soulful Straw Bale Retreat. The casually draped handmade scarf and the bowl of yarn make the whole room say: this is a relaxing, un-rushed place.
• Layered abundance seems to be the unifying theme in JoAnn & Dan's Creatively Collected Home, and that's apparent just from glancing at this chair. One pillow may not have set the same tone, but 4 pillows and 2 throws definitely do.
• The simple throw and fedora in Trent's Relaxing, Beach-like Retreat create an instant carefree vacation vibe.
And the best part about the occasional chair, of course, is that it can serve a function too!
(Images: As linked above)