"If you don't have your health, you don't have anything." This is a saying that is so old but as true today as it was when it was first uttered. Don't worry. While the topic of household chemicals and indoor air quality is very serious, some of the solutions are quite fun! From new cleaning products to paints, and from body care products to cosmetics, there are many fun, clean, and beautiful options that make living healthy worth living!
• 1 The Secret Chemicals in Fragrances
• 2 10 Ingredients To Avoid In Your Face Products
• 3 Bubble Trouble: What Is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate?
• 4 How To Read Labels and Avoid Toxic Cleaning Products
• 5 Hygiene Products for Dummies: Cosmetic Safety Database
• 6 The 10 Best All-Natural and Organic Mattress Sources
• 7 The Dirt on Bleach: What Makes Chlorine Bleach Bad News
• 8 The Best Interior Paints with Low Toxicity
• 9 What is BPA, a.k.a. Bisphenol A?
• 10 How Worried Should We Be About Everyday Chemicals?
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions, and we go big with Green City Guides, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)