Buying flowers for the home is a ritual we love. We also like to mix up our vases by experimenting with whatever we have in our kitchen cabinets. To find a vase in a pinch, look to the things you already own.
• Make a tea tin into an insta-vase.
• Fill a bowl with water and float blooms inside.
• Tape a grid over a pitcher or bowl to arrange flowers like a pro.
• Fill a glass bottle with a single bloom.
• Fill a toothbrush holder with four blooms.
• Place a spiral bouquet inside a drinking glass or jelly jar.
• Use tea light votives or ramekins to hold blooms that are cut short.