- Freshly Picked's awesome Leather Neon Mouse Pad, $35
- Time to up the sophistication with this Charbonize modern iPad sleeve, $59
- Scientific American says houseplants make you smarter, which is what you should tell your grad when you give them this cool Urban Outfitters Turning Triangles Terrarium, $39.
- For owl lovers: Anthropologie's Sleepy Hollow Pencil Holder, $16
- Everyone could use some soap, but these step up the style a notch, thanks to Orla Kiely and Method, available in limited release Fall 2012
- Jane Austen fans will appreciate this Etsy Pride and Prejudice iPhone Dock, $52
- You don't need to study in Brooklyn to fall in love with these Restoration Hardware Brooklyn Bridge Bookends, $69
- No more t-shirt twists — this Georg Jensen Elephant Bottle Opener mixes cheek with chic.
- Ferm Living's Wall Calendar Sticker (just add chalk!), $127
ATVideo of the Day