November is Entertaining Month here on Re-Nest as we prepare for all the upcoming family dinners, holiday parties, and overnight guests. When I entertain, I always like to do a few extra special things for my guests: I make sure I have fresh flowers around the house, I put out my nicest hand towels, light beeswax tealights, and play some chill music on low. How do you welcome guests into your home? Or another question might be, what has a host/hostess ever done that made you feel extra special?
Don't have any ideas or rituals of your own? No worries—we've written a few posts across the Apartment Therapy network on making guests feel welcome:
• My House Is Your House: Making Guests Feel Welcome
• Small Space Solutions: Making Guests Feel Comfortable Without a Guest Room
• The Considerate House Guest
• How To Prepare for a House Guest
• How To Prep Your Bathroom for Company
(Image: Liz Vidyarthi | Re-Nest)