It's full on vacation season for most of us, yay! We typically try to make sure to bring our green habits with us on the road, perhaps there's also something to be learned from a trip? It can super easy to zone out and relax without a care in the world, but we've noticed that our recent vacations have affected our daily lifestyle - in a good way!
Was your vacation was lacking electricity or internet access, and now you're watching less TV and reading more books? Or, maybe it's more involved and due to a volunteer vacation or a stint of agritourism, and you've decided become more active in your own community? Was there a great market that inspired you to do more crafts and DIY projects? Are you now practicing more yoga, drinking organic wine and taking long walks on the beach?
We're curious if there's anything from your vacation, big or small, that's helped improve and enhance your green lifestyle? In the meantime, check out these green vacation ideas for a little inspiration:
- Agritourism: Vacation on a Working Farm or Vineyard
- Vacation Mode: A Time to Reflect on Green Living
- Take A Volunteer Vacation
- Eat Sustainably on Vacation
- Tight on Budget? Plan a Socially Responsible Staycation
- How To Have a Vacation without Taking Time Off Work
- 7 Things You Do On Vacation That You Could Do At Home