Are you loving the new bright, fiery Pantone 'it' color of the year but are not ready to commit an entire wall or major piece of furniture to the sexy 'tangerine tango'?
Well, here are some smaller inspired home decor items that are much less of a commitment but will still fire up your space with this uplifting, sultry warm color palette.
1. A few little accents can do the trick like this Orange Soy Candle in a recycled glass container by Green Leaf Candles.
2. This great little Kuhn Rikon Colori pairing knife would make a great travel companion for picnics or hikes.
3. I am so in love with this Ceramic Owl Lantern by Fruit Fly Pie.
4. Urban Outfitters currently has this light and airy tangerine Vine Flourish Curtain.
5. Bodum's Brazil French Press could add a bit of tangerine tango at home or in the office.
6. A lovely little garden chair via Anthropologie.
7. Thomaspaul's Bazaar Hand Towel Set would be a simple pop of color to the bathroom or kitchen.
8. West Elm's Martini Side Table is a sweet, modern piece that can be used indoors or out.
9. This lovely Festival Rug from Anthropologie comes in a variety of sizes.
10. This fun and feisty embroidered woolen pillow cover is from Mia and Stitch.
MORE TANGERINE TANGO ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Designer's Palette: Using 2012's Color of the Year at Home
• Pantone's Color of the Year for 2012
(Images: as linked above)