Over the weekend, we made a super-quick trip down to St. Louis to see a friend. We stayed in a hotel with so-so decor, but a very nice bathroom. There wasn't anything exceptional about it, but it was clean, organized, and classic. We made a few mental notes of details that could be recreated at home...
• Organize soaps and shampoos in a tray to elevate bath products out of the ordinary.
• Towel racks provide a shelf to stack clean linens without taking up floor space.
• Invest in high-quality, white bath towels - a simple and useful luxury.
• A glass door rather than a curtain makes a shower feel spa-like.
• Our hotel shower was tiled in classic white subway tile: an inexpensive option that doesn't go out of style.
(Originally posted 2008-08-18 by Sarahc.)