Q: We just bought a two-floor apartment in a cute townhouse in Bergen, Norway. We're trying to figure out storage for clothing. The room is about 11' x 12' and almost every corner of the room has something taking up space in it. There is no clothes closet in the room, but there is a weird little storage closet in the corner. We would like to have our bed under the dormer window. We don't need to have space for hanging clothes in the room,rest of our clothes.
Here are our ideas so far:
1. Get a bed with under-bed drawers on both sides & mount some floating cabinets.
2. Get a number of quirky looking dressers of different heights and paint them different cheerful colors and line them up.
3. Get a custom built-in closet.
4. Remove the weird storage space and build in a low unit all across the window wall.
I would love feedback on any/all of these ideas AND I would also be excited to have totally different ideas. How can we make this work?
Sent by Yael
Editor: Leave your suggestions for Yael in the comments - thanks!
• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)