Customizing your own keyboard shortcuts is easy if you know how to navigate the settings menus. We spotted this tutorial on MakeUseOf:
- Go to the System Preferences and choose “Keyboard and Mouse”.
- Choose the “Keyboard Shortcuts” tab.
- Double click on the shortcut key combination you want to edit.
- Click the plus (+) sign under the shortcuts window, and a small window will pop up.
- Choose the application from the drop down menu.
- Write down the menu title exactly as it is written on the menu.
- Key in the preferable shortcut key combination.
- Click the “Add” button.
MakeUseOf also wants to teach you how to master the power of Mac shortcuts with their Mac keyboard shortcut cheat sheet (you can download the PDF with this link) and a tutorial on how to optimize your settings for premium keyboard efficiency.