(Image credit: Apartment Therapy )
Q: Hi, I'm from Pakistan. I am an art teacher and I love to do creative work but now I need your help. I have one room where my husband, kids, and I live. Actually, we live in a joint family house and we have just one room for us. I want to do some work on my walls for the kids and us that looks like a kids' room but not only a kids' room - do you know what I mean? Please help! 

Sent by Asma

Editor: Leave your suggestions for Asma in the comments - thanks!

• Have a question for our community? Send us yours with a photo or two attached (questions with photos get answered first).

(Image: Making It Lovely via Apartment Therapy)