Q: I have been slowly completing my living room and am now 90% complete. The final push is to fill the wall behind my TV. I am at a bit of a loss on how to fill the space and was hoping some Apartment Therapy readers could offer advice.
Since it is such a big wall (15 ft across with 10ft ceilings) I want to fill it with something large. I am hoping something big will also divert attention away from the 47" TV.
Shown above, left to right:
1. This is the wall in question that needs filling up.
2. The view of the living room looking from the TV.
3. Another view of the completed half of the living room.
4. One idea I had to fill the space (yeah, not very good photoshop, but you get the idea).
5. One more of the living room from another angle for good measure.
Sent by Paul
Editor: Please share your design ideas and suggestions with Paul in the comments - thank you!
• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)