Sure, there are matches, candles, baking soda, and air fresheners, but sometimes there are some lingering odors that just won't go away. We're all friends here, so let's take a second to talk about how to get rid of some of these pesky hangers-on.
Over the years, we've talked a lot about ways to make your home smell fresher. Here are some of the many solutions that we've offered, but if you've got others, then by all means add them in the comments!
- Five Odor-Removing Products No Home Should Be Without
- Five Non-Toxic and Natural Ways to Control Odor
- How to Get Rid of Pesky Home Odors
- How to Remove Odors from Your Home
- Green Remedies for Stubborn Odors
- Athletic shoes: Freeze Your Stinky Shoes!
- Cigarette odors: How to Get Rid of Cigarette Odors?
- Pet odors: How to Really Remove Pet Odors from Furniture?
- Paint fumes: Hot Tip: Use Bucket of Water to Remove New Paint Smell
- Refrigerators: How to Get Rid of Refrigerator Odors
- The Fragrance of Home: Making Sense of How Your Home Smells
- The Smell of Home: The Science of Scent
- For the Bathroom: Candles, Air Fresheners, Sprays, or Nothing?