Anarchogeek, aka Evan Hanshaw-Plath, reveals some tips and tricks to work the frequent flyer miles to get those coveted upgrades (that don't involve buying tons of pudding):
The airlines, fares, and frequent flyer programs a complicated semi-opaque rules based system. Systems are hackable. This talk will show examples of how to hack and manipulate. It'll include how to fly around the world, in first class, for free. How to get free upgrades, and why somebody would do a mile run.
Other travel related posts:
- Tips For Packing Tech While Traveling & Saving Money
- Think Ahead for Cheap (or Free!) In-Flight Wi-Fi
- 10 Travel Essentials For Computer Geeks
- How to Get Free Airport WiFi
- Three Devices to Speed You In and Out of the Airport