What You Need
invisible nylon fishing line
1. Install two hooks in the ceiling to line up with where you want the TV curtain to fall.
2. Use weighted fishing line (ours was 30 lb. fishing line) to hang the rod. (Since the fishing line is invisible, the rod appears to dangle in mid-air, defying the laws of gravity.)
3. Hang rod. We happened to have a white rod on hand, and we like how it blends into the white wall behind it.
4. Hem edges of fabric (one of the simplest things you can do on a sewing machine).
5. Clip fabric to rod using curtain clips.
Additional Notes: Now, we also know that this makeshift solution may be a bit too, well, makeshift for a lot of people. But it fits in perfectly with our eclectic decor, which doesn't take itself very seriously. And as you may know by know we change things around incessantly so it matters not that the installation may be far from perfect. That's it!
Images: Kyle Freeman