As 2010 winds down and I start to look towards 2011, thoughts of the inevitable resolutions start fluttering into my mind whether I like it or not. As a new homeowner, organization and making my home more inviting for guests are high on my list. Below are ten home lifestyle projects and tutorials that definitely stood out this year.
• 1 How to Make Modern Cement Planters Using Packaging
• 2 How To Set Up a Home Recycling Station That Works
• 3 How To Make Jonathan Adler-Inspired Pottery
• 4 How To Organize an Eco-Friendly Landing Strip
• 5 How To Clone Your Herbs BOTTOM ROW
• 6 How To Make a String Tree Wall Mural
• 7 How To Clean Every Type of Carpet Stain
• 8 How To Build An Ace Hotel-Inspired Plumbing Pipe Shelf
• 9 How To Make A Bubble Yarn Lampshade
• 10 Make An Upholstered Headboard from a Wool Blanket
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions, and we go big with Green City Guides, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)