Happy weekend! As you know, February is How To Month on Re-Nest, and we've started focusing on great tutorials and projects for the green home. This past week Before & After projects really stepped into the spotlight, along with information and tips on how to improve your indoor air quality, seriously cool tents, and a look at stylish ways to use repurposed items in your home.
• Our hot posts this week!
• 10 Bedside Tables That Aren't: Repurposed Bedside Storage
• How To Seriously Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
• 10 Well-Designed Windowless Kitchens
• David and Sara's Deep Green Dream Home
• Before & After: A Pretty Pantry with Serious Storage
• Raindrop Long Term Tree Tents
• Before & After: A Dramatic Living Room Makeover
• The Zero Waste Home: Your Questions Answered
• Before & After: My Cheap Green Kitchen Remodel
• Green Style: Victor Meditation Hut by Jeffery Poss Architects
• Convert Storage Boxes Into No-Sew Seating
• Small Space Lodging: Rolling Huts
• Green Style: Decorating with Reclaimed Objects
• Before & After: The Great Cane Bar Stool Reuse