There are may benefits to having a dimmer switch on your free standing lamps, and it's fairly simple (and cheap!) to install one. In today's video, Ben Light shows us how!
• The Star: Ben Light is a New York-based maker, designer, and Cash Cab contestant. Ben's work has appeared in the Museum of Arts and Design, the MoMA Design Store, and on the shelves at Crate & Barrel. He earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Lehigh University and a Masters from NYU's Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP). Ben may love his lathe, just a little too much.
• More Videos: Go To Video Channel
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-tos and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
Links and Related Posts:
• Meet the Maker: Ben Light
• Lake Log Lamps by Ben Light
• Apartment Therapy Design Evenings: Ben Light
• How to Make a Simple Scrap Wood End Table