What You Need
steel wool (if you need to clean the chrome)
1. Remove shower caddy and shower head with pliers.
2. Clean chrome pipe or cap, if needed, with steel wool and water. It will shine right up!
3. Re-attach the cap. It slides off and on.
4. Wrap an elastic band around the pipe loose enough so it will not break. Push the rubber band all the way back to wall.
5. Re-hang shower caddy so it is on the rubber band or behind it.
6. Re-attach the shower head being careful to check for any leaks! (You may need Teflon tape for this.)
I fixed my shower caddy a week ago and it has not slipped once! Showering is much more peaceful now that I am not anticipating a crash.
Images: Tanya Lacourse